10 Affordable Pressure Washing Tips for Small Businesses
Pressure washing can be an affordable solution for businesses that need to keep their parking lots, sidewalks and other surfaces looking great. Pressure washing can be done as often or infrequently as you choose-saving your business money in the long run. In this post we will explore 10 affordable pressure washing tips for small businesses hoping to get the most bang for their buck!
- Check out local water sources before you purchase a water tank-this is one of the best ways to save money on your pressure washer so you don’t end up paying more than what you need to.
- Read reviews from previous customers before choosing a company-you have no idea where they’ll take your water supply and what kind of damage could be done if the wrong company is chosen.
- Find a pressure washer that can be adapted to meet your needs-many times small businesses don’t have the money to purchase expensive pressure washers, so find one that you can add on features to as your business grows.
- Ask about discounts for multiple services-some pressure washing companies will offer a discount if more than one service is booked at once (parking lot and sidewalk cleaning, for example).
- Always read the fine print before signing any contracts-most importantly, make sure you know how often service is required and what penalties will be assessed if it’s not completed.
- Compare prices for services in your area-this is a great way to make sure you’re getting the best deal.
- Ask your friends, family and colleagues word-of-mouth is still one of the best ways to find a reputable company. if they have any referrals for good pressure washing companies.
- Check online review sites like Yelp or Google Maps to see if any of your acquaintances have had a good or bad experience with a particular company.
- If you’re lucky, someone you know may have their own pressure washing business and be able to offer you a great deal on services.
- Choose a company with a good reputation- this will ensure that your business gets the best service possible and that any problems that may arise can be dealt with promptly.
- Find a pressure washing company that offers a warranty on their services-again, this shows that the company has confidence in their work and is willing to stand behind it.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions!-the more you know about what’s involved in pressure washing, the better decisions you’ll be able to make for your business.
The benefits of pressure washing are vast and can save your small business time and money. Always read the contract thoroughly before signing and make sure to ask questions if you don’t understand something. Pressure washing companies with a good reputation will offer a warranty on their services. Don’t be afraid to ask for referrals from friends, family and colleagues- word of mouth is always the best advertising. If you’re looking for a reliable and affordable pressure washing company, please give us a call! We would be happy to discuss your needs and provide you with a free estimate.
6065 Corporal Ln, Boise, ID 83704