Commercial Pressure Washing Prices: Everything You Need to Know
Commercial pressure washing is a process of using high-pressure water to remove dirt, grime, and other debris from the exterior of a building. Commercial pressure washing prices can vary greatly, depending on the size of the job, the type of equipment used and the company you hire. It’s important to get quotes from several different companies before making a decision, and to make sure you understand what’s included in the price. The following is a breakdown of what you can expect to pay for commercial pressure washing services.
Pressure washing is an effective way to clean the exterior of your commercial building, but it’s important to understand the costs involved before you hire a company.
Here are some things to keep in mind:
- The services offered: Some pressure washing companies will only clean the outside of your building, while others may also include services like window cleaning or gutter cleaning. Be sure to ask about the services included in the price quote so you can compare apples to apples. There are many types of pressure washing services available, here’s a quick overview of some of the most popular:
- Building exterior: This is the most common type of pressure washing service and usually includes cleaning the siding, brick, stone, or stucco of your building. On average, this cost between some dollars per square foot.
- Windows: Pressure washing your windows can make them sparkle and will help prolong their life. The average cost for this service is little bit higher than other services.
- Gutters: Many pressure washing companies will also clean your gutters as part of their service. This is a good idea to do on a regular basis to prevent leaves and debris from clogging your gutters and causing water damage. The average cost for gutter cleaning is some dollars per linear foot.
- Roof: Pressure washing your roof can remove moss, algae, and other build-up that can shorten the life of your roof. The average cost for this service is some cents per square foot.
- The size of the job: Larger buildings will obviously cost more to clean than smaller ones. Be sure to ask the company for a price per square foot so you can compare quotes.
- The type of equipment used: Pressure washing companies use different types of equipment to clean different types of surfaces. The type of equipment used will impact the price you pay. For example, cleaning brick or stone with a high-pressure washer can damage the surface, so companies will use a lower-pressure washer which costs more.
- The company you hire: The price you pay for pressure washing services will also depend on the company you hire. Be sure to get quotes from several different companies so you can compare prices.
Now that you understand the factors that impact commercial pressure washing prices, you can start shopping around for quotes. Be sure to ask about the services included and get a price per square foot so you can compare apples to apples. With a little bit of research, you should be able to find a company that offers the services you need at a price you can afford.